What's for dinner?

This is the million dollar question which hubby and I try to dodge when being asked by the other.

Going by what we have been eating for the last 2 weeks or so, I would say that we are now in a dinner rut. During our DINK-y days, we eat out quite often. Now, if we are able to dine out once a week, we would consider ourselves blessed.

Guess I have ran out of steam for now. =( So, please bear with me while I look for new inspirations of what to cook and share it on this page.

Comments

  1. hi rene, doesnt it happen at some time for everyone, running out of ideas to whip up something? lol

    by the way, just to let u know i've moved to blogspot. i havent been able to access blogdrive for quite sometime already n its driving me crazy! i think blogger will be more stable and i managed to do up my layout exactly the way it is. when i'm able to access my blogdrive acct, i'll make an official note that i've moved & transfer everything over. so pls change yr link accordingly. im at :

    http://bossacafez.blogspot.com

    see ya around =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment