How Much Is My Blog Worth?


My blog is worth $2,258.16.
How much is your blog worth?

Just in case you are wondering where I have been up to since my last mystery shrouded post. Well, I might as well come clean about it.

I have been researching into bread making for the past few weeks. Trying to field in as much information as I possibly could before I attempt to make bread again. Yes, I have made bread before and it wasn't very successful. My definition of a successful bread is a bread with soft and fluffy large holed crumb and nice crackling crust.

Well, I am not quite done with my research yet, so there isn't anything to post on it. In any case, if you are still curious to find out how my little pet project turns out (or rather what it turns out), do come back and check on me again here.

Comments