Princess Bento #6


The last Princess Bento was back in February 2009 and the last time I had to pack a bento was back in May 2013. And what about in between? Well, I guess we can call it change of management.

Hubby dug up some of my bento toys and I realised that it is time to get back to bento making. Although I am not really into cutesy stuff, I see bento making as a way of teaching Princess how to eat properly. Eating properly is easier said than done 99% of the time especially now when families just don't have time to cook or even sit down to a meal together. So it is a good idea to let her have this bento box for her recess which is the only meal time we are not with her.

As she had made the request to bring a bento box on Sunday night 9pm, I could only managed odds and ends from the fridge which are suitable for bento box on Monday morning. Talk about short notice. Strange that she is asking for bento box for recess, but I am only too happy to oblige.


Comments