Another Blueberry Scones Post

 

20130327_180907 

These are the first batch of blueberry scones from our new oven.

I found some leftover buttermilk from previous pancake making session and also a bit of plain yogurt sitting around in the fridge.

As I have said umpteen times here that I am the least creative person in the world, I just stuck to making what I know. And what I know is that scones and muffins can be made from any sort of dairy products. So I mixed the yogurt into the buttermilk and add the mixture into the dry ingredients.

Voila!

Airy, crumbly and tangy scones.

20130327_180936

 

Arghhh … this photo doesn’t do justice to the scones. I have, erm …. somehow, misplaced my big girl camera during the move. I am quite sure it is sitting somewhere around. (I hope!)

20130327_180858

 

Enjoying these for breakfasts and/or tea breaks is one of the best things I like during hectic days. Especially when it is toasty and with a big cup of tea.

Comments