Surprise, surprise

This showed up in my house last night! Yipee!!



Yes! It is the KitchenAid which I have been pining hopeless on for the last few weeks and Hubby chose a lovely yellow colour for me. ** Hubby have you been secretly reading this blog? ** It is certainly good to have an indulgent husband. (^.^)

Here's the free extra mixing bowl they'd thrown in during this sale period. The purchase also includes 2 free cooking sessions.


Seems like I am not the only one who had to agonise a good while before getting a KitchenAid. Read this post from a blogger whom, I think, makes beautiful food, writes really well and takes good photos.

I am so excited just thinking of what I can churn out of this!

Comments

  1. three cheers for hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    he's such a sweetie!!!!!!!!!!
    make sure you churn out fantastic stuff to fill his tummy okie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment