Baby Curry Lunch

I made a mild Japanese curry for our little princess for lunch today. When I tasted it, I it reminded me of those curry that my primary school canteen served in the past. Sweet and thickened with starch. She had seen us eat curry and other spicy dishes many times and had asked to try. So I promised her that one day I would make some "baby curry" for her and so this is it.

Prodding her curry ....


"Where is the meat?"

Splattering everywhere ...

And this is the close up ...

She left a quarter of the food in the container, but I thought that having half if it in her is already a battle won. However, when I asked her if she liked the curry, she told me she didn't really like it. Oh well, at least she tried. Maybe next time when she is older and we'll try with real curries instead. (^.^)

Comments