Fridge Purging

Back In October last year, I put up a post with photographs of my fridge and freezer and I had friends asking if I really only have 3 persons staying in this house. Yes, and there is still 3 only currently.

Today, I decided that it is high time for another round of purging of the fridge.

This is my fridge before purging.


And here's what is on the door shelves.


After a quick 5 minute boogie, with alot of bottles being dug out from deep inside and tossed, here's a second look at my fridge. Not a jaw dropping makeover. But at least I can see more of my fridge lighting.
Also, all the bottles of medicine which I had kept for those just-in-case-situations were emptied out and bottles recycled. Now I wonder why I didn't toss them earlier for I definitely won't be giving them to my girl even if she falls sick today. Touch wood!


During the 5 minute raid I have found a few more ideas on on what to cook for the weeks ahead!

Are you purging your fridge? Let me know, I want to hear about it. Need some cues on how to purge your fridge? Click here for some ideas from The Kitchn on where and how to start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Main Course Salads: How To Make Ahead

Another Blueberry Scones Post

Main Course Salads: Salade Nicoise