Bento For Hubby


Assembled this lunch box with all the leftovers in my fridge. Princess and I had the same thing for dinner last night, but when she saw the lunch box this morning, she said: "Wow!" (??!!) So presentation matters, eh?

As you can see, I have been cooking but most of them are from my own creation and I think not too photo worthy. After cooking lunch and dinner for 5 days a week for 9 months, I still haven't got to working out a system that would work for me. Talk about being slow! I'm getting there.

By the way, we had a picnic last Saturday at the Botanical Gardens. Geez, it was sweltering hot that day. But the kids had a good time just being outdoors. Here's a pic of the picnic spread.


I prepared rice balls for the picnic and also bought BBQ chix wings. Others contributed puff pastries, sandwiches and also salad. We went with 5 containers full of food but came back with 5 containers full of food cos we have so much leftover! Guess we were all abit overzealous. (^.^)

Comments

  1. I should have gone.... to help you finish up all the food! kekeekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! V would have enjoyed playing with the other kids there! But its okay, there will be another time again. (^.^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment