Breaded Pork Chops with Pasta


Digging through my archives of this blog, I realised that the last time I had paired breaded something with pasta was back in 2006 with  my post on Breaded Chicken Cutlet with Pasta. That was certainly delicious enough for me to remember that the combo was a winner.

Today's lunch was ultra speedy since the breaded chops were leftover from Sunday night dinner. I cracked open a bottle of tomato sauce, heated it up and we had lunch in less than 20 minutes.


And even for an anti-tomato person, the crunchy breaded chops were too hard to resist. Our little princess had a second helping of the pasta.


She had even wanted to bring the breaded chops for recess, but we only had enough for her daddy's lunch. It always warms my heart to know that she is enjoying food as much as we do.

Comments

  1. Looking at your pasta makes me hungry.
    I love pastas :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment