Photo Taking (Kiddy Style)

In this post, my little princess will show how her mummy usually take photos.

First, you turn on the camera.


Secondly, you move obstacles out of your way, which they were no lack since my countertop was so messy.

Thirdly, you choose an angle to take.

And lastly, take a quick snap.

And here's the final photo ... but its from mommy's camera, of course.

We made Corn and Raisin Muffins last night. The recipe is from the book How To Bake by Nick Malgieri. I haven't read the book from cover to cover, but from the few pages that I have browsed, the book is easy to read and recipes look promising.

I bought a box of cornmeal hoping to make Kenny Roger's Corn Muffins, but I was just too lazy to pull out my mixer, so I opted for this corn muffins instead.

This Corn and Raisin Muffins tasted like soft cookies when they were warm from the oven. Crunchy and has lots of texture due to the cornmeal. As a muffin, I don't think that it is anything special. Maybe my cornmeal was too coarse, or as the book had warned not to get degerminated cornmeal and risk the lack of corn flavour?

Well, I still have lots of cornmeal to keep trying. (^.^)

Comments