Stranded In A Cafe

Well, not actually.

I am just sitting in the cafe of the dancing school which our little princess attends. Trying to kill time. But hey! I learn how to hook up my laptop to my iPhone! Presto! Eureka!

Okay, I am a technological idiot. I can't read instructions. So this is a relevation to me.

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Just been busy catching up on my sleep. Think I am coming down with some bug. (-.-)

Apart from sleeping, I had done come cooking here and there. Made foccacia, chicken provencal and chocolate bread. I will post these shortly when I get some free time to upload the photos. Other cooking that didn't get snapped by the camera include Triple Chocolate Brownies and Laksa. Sorry, just too hungry.

I am currently bringing Outliers to bed with me. Wonderful book. If my eyes didn't droop ever so often, I would have loved to finish up the book in one sitting.

Okay, gotta go! Princess is on her way out of her class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Main Course Salads: How To Make Ahead

Another Blueberry Scones Post

Main Course Salads: Salade Nicoise