Rosemary Focaccia with Olives


The last time I blogged about bread making was Feb-08.

What??!!

It's been almost a year?

It is a wonder that my yeast are still alive!

This bread is quite easy to make despite my rusty bread-making skills. My little princess pitched in as well and she is really becoming quite a helper. Yes, having kids involved in cooking/baking is always a messy business, but quite worth the fun. I had decided to make small buns instead of baking them as the standard flat focaccia so that we could roll the dough around a bit more.


The bread is really wonderful when it comes out of the oven! Soft fluffy interior with crispy crust.

You can find the recipe from Bon Appetit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Main Course Salads: How To Make Ahead

Another Blueberry Scones Post

Main Course Salads: Salade Nicoise