Princess Bento #1


This is the first bento that I prepared this year!

I have suggested to my little princess to try take her lunch in school so that we can prepare to sign her up for the extended programme in school. Since day one, she has rejected most of the food that the school served up during snack time, so I have resigned to packing her snacks for her. Now that it has come to lunch (which happens to be her biggest meal of the day), it seems like even a bigger huddle to overcome.

So I packed her favourite breaded pork and broccoli for her trial lunch in school today. I have also promised her that I would be at the school canteen to look in on her. The last time we did the trial, it ended up in alot of tears and coaxing. Hopefully, this time round it would be slightly better. *wringing my hands*

Comments