Rosemary Cuttings


I think I am really bored with life. So bored that I am trying my hands are transplanting my rosemary plant! This is just after I killed by some mint off-shoots recently by transplanting them. I have black fingers, I think.

Not that I need another rosemary plant. I am just plain curious why some people here are able to root a cutting from a Cold Storage pack. It sounds so easy that it is absurdly unfair. Maybe it is just my lack of technique and common sense when it comes to plants.

Here's a link that I found helpful about transplanting rosemary.

Seems that the chances of success for my transplanted rosemary doesn't look high. I didn't dip it in rooting powder (!!??), I transplanted it in medium sized container, and the soil is of highly questionable source (don't ask).

Well, if the little fellow didn't make it, you will hear of it here soon.

Comments