Braised Sole Provencal - Redux

After picking up my little princess, I decided on a whim to bring her exploring Leisure Park near Kallang Stadium after hearing about the ample parking for doing grocery shopping at Cold Storage. Ahh ... the newfound freedom of the car after my mental block.

So what's up at Leisure Park?

The first thing we did was plonking down at YoGuru and gulping down the frozen yogurt as fast as our teeth could withstand the chill. S$3.30 for the smallest and S$1.20 per topping. Not too bad, but definitely not the best that I've had.

Next, we wondered around the shops and found a Korean grocery-cum-stationery-cum-cosmetics shop. All things from Korea!! Pricing was a bit steep in my opinion but they offer quite a wide variety.

Amongst other things, there are cinema, ice skating ring, bowling alley, Watson's, KFC, Subway, CoffeeBean and, of cos, Cold Storage. The place was quite empty for a Friday afternoon.

So before leaving, we popped in at Cold Storage and picked up a few items for dinner. The offerings by this Cold Storage could rival that of my beloved Great World City's, except that the meat section is not as fresh. I could find fennel there. Fennel!! And also a few fillets of sole fish.

I've done Braised Sole Provencal before last December so no surprises there. Easy and quick to make.

This is recipe #7 and I am left with about ten days before ending with this book. So let's see what other recipes come out of the book.

Comments

Post a Comment