Feeling Lazy


When I switched on the radio this morning on my way to office, I heard Bruno Mars went "Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed."

I look at the nice cooling weather outside and thought to myself: "Yeah, you took the words right out of my mouth."

In fact, that was how I was what I was doing the whole of the week-long March schoool holiday. Just because I had wanted a break from the hectic rush-wait-rush school week routine.

So during the week, I had only did one major cooking task - making a batch of fresh pasta for ravioli. As my sous chef is not competent in the area of pasta making (or in cooking generally), I had to get my hands in the flour and not on the camera. It was certainly fun working with fresh pasta dough and eating it is much like eating homemade bread - it just taste better. Hopefully, I can make another batch of the pasta to share some photos here.

If you have not heard The Lazy Song, check out this ultra funny offical video of the song. (Note: Video contain objectionable content.)

Comments