Classic Granola

I just remembered that I had actually taken a photo of the whole cast of ingredients for the Classic Granola. I am forgetful like that. I like to think that it is part of growing old and not person specific.

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, this sweet granola found no favours with my patrons but that does not mean that the recipe was worthless. Friends who received these granola finished it within days.



The main reason that I was able to pull out all the ingredients and lay them all nicely on the table was because everyone was still asleep (at 10am!) and I had the whole house to myself. Peaceful and nice morning.

For the full recipe, please visit Dinner & Dessert.


Although I have never taste store bought granola, I would say that this granola taste good. Except for the walnuts. I. Just. Don't. Like. Nuts!

Will I be making this again? Definitely! Especially now that I am trying to incorporate more whole grains into our diet. But I would change the add-ins.

Comments