My hubby's new girlfriend

Yes, Hubby has a new girlfriend. Before going to sleep, he would be deep in thought thinking about what she said and when he wakes up in the morning he would again go to her. She has even taken over my kitchen and most of the dishes on my table comes from her! Hubby has ordered me to follow her instructions and don't try anything funny with her. What can I possibly say to that? She is the professional.

I must say that Betty Saw is really something to have converted Hubby from one who doesn't know what is moz cheese to someone who can whip up dishes in under an hour. He made these this morning:



Well, from the looks of it it seems like I have no valid reason to put a stop to their liaison and would have to wait for him to be tired of her himself. I meant her oriental dishes.

Comments

  1. I was a bit worried when i saw the title...
    wonder if my hubby will like her too....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment