See The Pic!


I'm sure that this post needs not introduction as to what food I am gonna talk about today. Yes, I love the golden arch to bits and in today's post, I am going to talk all about how the food offered.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

The above picture was taken with my new camera Nikon D40. I am still experimenting with all the different modes and trying to figure out how to take a decent photo with it. Somehow I feel like I am behind the wheels of a Ferrari, but I'm without a licence to drive. Anyway, I'm always a believer that the best way to learn how to swim is to jump right into the water. So that's a photo of my girl's toy lunchbox. I think this is one of the photos that I am most satisfied wth. Just don't start talking to me about depth of field, exposure, lightings, yada yada.... I know nuts. But here's a place to read more, if you are interested in photography and food styling.

I've been making some good progress with my Japanese, and the following is made from the recipe given in a Japanese website. Though, my food styling is not as attractive as theirs, I am just glad that I didn't misinterpret the instructions and churn out something diseasterous.

May I present you with Japanese Potato Croquette with Minced Beef. Only variation was that mine is pan fried.




Comments