Morning Breakfast

It's 5.30am and I have a steaming mug of tea one hand and a plate of pancakes on the other. The house is all quiet and I am sitting in front of the computer catching up on the news and blogs. Ahh ... Bliss!

Except that the pancakes are not your regular buttermilk or blueberry pancakes. They are savoury and spicy kimchi pancakes. (^.^) I made these 2 days ago on a experiment and it tasted good, but I am sure that there has to be better recipes out there.

Until my camera gets back and also finding a better recipe for the pancakes, sorry, no photos for now.

Comments

  1. Kimchi pancakes at 5:30am???!!!????
    its it a bit too much for the tummy?
    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be amazed at the kind of things I eat for breakfast. I am a very breakfast person! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment