Books, Exams and Gastric Flu

I have been burying my nose in books recently and skipping kitchen duties as often as I can.

20130509_150100

This is the latest haul from a recent Kinokuniya sale. As these books are not the usual walk-in-the-park books, I am taking more time to read and digest the contents. And yes, I like cartoons. Always have. Always will.

20130509_150530

I had some interesting finds from our National Library as well. I hope to share some of the books here later on when I have time to collect my thoughts. And no, I am not thinking of going on a diet. I love food too much.

Right now, I have to tear my eyes from these books to focus on Primary 2 books cos it’s the school mid-year exam season.

Then disaster struck. Our little princess came down with gastric flu just 2 days before the exam starts! Fortunately, she recovered enough to take the first paper today. We had initially asked her to skip the exams until she gets well, but she insisted that she is well enough to take the paper. Well, good for her.

I will be back once the exam season is over!

Comments